Monday, September 10, 2012

Paintings for The Wurst Bar in Ypsilanti, Michigan



Recently finished these 4 paintings for The Wurst Bar in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Really cool place with a menu of all house-made sausages including a bunch of veggie stuff. Yet another place I've worked for that I really wish was closer so I could eat the food.

Stuff looks awesome, right? I'm a big fan of anything Pimento Cheese and those Nacho Tots look crazy. All the pictures I've seen the food looks really tight and well executed, they aren't just slopping this stuff together, and looks like a great beer list going on too. 

These dudes were also great clients to work with and very patient with me juggling this along with a massive mural and about 100 other projects this summer. Go check them out if you're in the area. Oh and check out some process pics below. 

705 West Cross Street  Ypsilanti, MI 48197
(734) 485-6720





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete