Monday, July 11, 2011

Sizzlin' Summer - Rejected Baltimore Citypaper Cover


Here's a rejected cover I did for Baltimore Citypaper's annual Sizzlin' Summer Issue. Maybe our concept of mixing Inner Harbor touristy crap with Baltimore trashiness didn't go over so well with the editors??

Even so it's always a blast to work with AD Joe Macleod who has been giving me great work for years (check out this illo I did about Evan Wright and Generation Kill way back in 2004 ) and is also a great source for Baltimore area hot dog recommendations.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is awesome! Totally the city I've come to love. If you took out City Paper and Sizzlin Summer I bet you could sell a ton of prints down here. Maybe at Atomic Books or someplace like that. I'd proudly buy one to frame and promote it to everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete