Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GRNY Post-it V



Rustled up some last minute submissions for Giant Robot's 5th Post-It show at the NY gallery. Had less than 24 hours to get them done and in the mail and thought I was going to blow it. But they turned out pretty fun and I'm happy to have my work up with such a stellar group of artists.


Post-It V was curated by Mark Todd and Ester Pearl Watson, and will be up until July 7th.

Giant Robot Gallery
437 East 9th Street
New York, New York 10009
(212) 674-GRNY (4769)



Check out some shots from the opening here-
GRNY POST-IT V on flickr

2 comments:

  1. I love the GR post it note shows! I did a similar deal for one of the HIVE release parties.

    How'd you get invited to be in the show?

    jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I could draw on post-it's all day. Best idea for a show ever.

    ReplyDelete